The Power Learn Project has launched the 1 Million Devs for Africa Program, a comprehensive Software Development training program crafted to equip you with fundamental tech skills essential for success in today’s digital world.
The Mission of the Power Learn Project is to train one million developers for Africa with quality, affordable and accessible training supporting youths by providing world-class tech training to grow their tech skills and set them apart. This allows them to become more adaptable and ready for changes in the future.
Benefits of participation
- The program offers certification in a range of coding languages from, Python Programming, Dart with Flutter, Database Programming, Web Technologies, and Soft Skills.
- The learners also have opportunities for hands-on practical experience through a “proof of work” approach, enabling them to apply what they have learned and gain valuable skills through their 16-week training.
- Dart With Flutter
- Database Management
- Web Technologies
- Personal Development & Entrepreneurship
- Mental health with Afya Rekod
The program is fully sponsored & open to all applicants who successfully navigate the selection process & demonstrate proficiency in the computer literacy test.
Once selected, learners undergo a virtual orientation session and start learning on the online learning platform. You are eligible to apply if:
- You are above 18 years
- You have basic computer literacy
- You are excited about learning new skills
- You have access to an internet-connected laptop/ PC
How to apply
The deadline for application is Saturday, January 20, 2024. Click here to apply.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild.africa weekly digest for updates.