Microsoft has announced the “Power Up Program” that “enables non-tech professionals to successfully advance into a new career path in low-code application development using Microsoft Power Platform.”
This is a free program that is available worldwide and takes just about 3 months of training.
This program is a big deal for those seeking new global/remote opportunities. By 2025, 70% of new applications developed by enterprises will use low-code or no-code technologies, up from less than 25% in 2020 according to Gartner’s report.
Upon successful completion of the program, you’ll help uncover business problems where technology can benefit the daily operations for any organization.
Additionally, you’ll use Microsoft Power Platform to
- Analyze data
- Build solutions,
- Automate processes
- Create intelligent chatbots
Participants will also have the following opportunities:
- Learn with a guided curriculum: Discover new skills with interactive learning paths and hands-on labs, and you can attend instructor-led webinars.
- Get certification vouchers: Program participants will be awarded vouchers to register for Microsoft Power Platform certification exams.
- Receive recognition: By completing the learning paths, you’ll be awarded community-recognized badges to help you advance or find new career opportunities.
- Be part of a community: You’ll have support along the way and will have access to experts, peers, and local events.
You can apply here for the Power Up Program
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild.africa weekly digest for updates