Nigeria Digital Marketing Summit is a forum that will host Youths and SMEs, providing them with the latest tools and techniques to insure a successful marketing program into the Brands, Products and Services.
Whether an organization is just starting out or in the forefront of social media, Nigeria Digital Marketing Summit will take your business strategy to the next level. Through hands-on workshops, case studies and keynotes; this summit will provide attendees with emerging strategies, tactics and the top do’s and don’ts of online marketing.
Nigeria Digital Marketing Summit is a day event comprised of workshops, case studies, a variety of presentations and an abundance of networking opportunities.
Unlike traditional summits, Nigeria Digital Marketing Summit will reveal the many secrets behind building, managing and growing successful Online media platforms and strategies. We are thrilled to bring Nigeria Digital Marketing Summit back to Lagos Nigeria as it is a hub for online media marketing!
Nigeria Digital Marketing Summit has been designed to apply to a variety of industries. In an effort to meet attendees’ learning objectives we have built in Sessions; Each sessions focused on the following categories: Social Media Marketing, Search Marketing, Online Advertising, Email Marketing, Managing Web Marketing, Viral Marketing, Marketing Strategies & Tactics. We encourage Companies to send representatives from various department teams within their organization so they can each attend various sessions and collaborate increase the benefits.
If you or your team is responsible for your company’s branding, marketing, strategy development, monitoring, customer relations, community engagement, public relations, media sales, business development, or legal, or you are the Chief Executive, Chief Marketing or Chief Branding Officer this summit was designed with you in mind.
Nigeria Digital Marketing Summit connects marketers with knowledge, experts and technologies that are transforming digital marketing and business as we know it.
This interactive summit will empower marketing practitioners of all levels with actionable information via expert led educational sessions and collaborative engagement with peers, thought leaders and providers that are driving the industry forward.
Nigeria Digital Marketing Summit hands-on learning approach is integrated with the larger perspective of how digital marketing is influencing and impacting the customer engagement model, enabling Digital Marketing Summit attendees at the end of this summit will immediately create greater impact within their organization and with their audiences.
Nigeria Digital Marketing Summit is a forum that will host Youths and SMEs, providing them with the latest tools and techniques to insure a successful marketing program into the Brands, Products and Services. This “must attend” event will provide participants with latest tools and techniques to incure a successful marketing program.
We believe that reward for excellence in Business and career can inspire better performance that will strategically position Young Brands, SMEs and Multi-National Companies via Nigeria Digital Marketing Summit. This is a forum that will connect Professionals and Entrepreneurs pursuing excellence in the development of dynamic skills in Business, Career, and Marketing via Business Information Technology.
OBJECTIVES TO PARTICIPANTS
- Enhance your online media skill set and learn best practices for organization
- Discover the best Online media tools and platforms for your profit and non-profit organization and your budget
- Maximize social media to create engagement and build your community
- Successfully and consistently integrate your different Online marketing channels
- Understand online media analytics to help optimize your fundraising campaigns
- Gain insight into what other leading organization are doing in the social media space
- Connect and network with other organization professionals and experts
- Learn how to utilize online platform to maximize resources
- Learn to craft a strategic approach to social media
- Master integration of online marketing into your traditional marketing efforts
- Identify how online platforms can impact your non-profit organization’s outreach and impact
- Explore various social media platforms and tools
- Engage brand loyalists and dissatisfied customers
- Take advantage of the many social media platforms
- Engage and learn from the best and brightest in the industry
- Receive an abundance of best practices and tactics
- Improve your organization’s profitability
- Network with professionals in your industry
- Learn how to craft a strategic approach to social media
- Hear and learn, first hand, from thought leaders in social media
- Identify what role social will play in your company’s marketing plan
- Stay competitive in an ever-changing and growing field
- Gain insight into strategies and tactics to implement immediately
- Everyone and Anyone interested in learning, from the best, how to harness the power of Digital Marketing to further your brands reach and impact.
- Youth Leaders
- Chief Branding Officers
- Business Owners
- Social Entrepreneurs
- Career Professionals
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Marketing Officers
- VPs, Directors and Managers of:
- Business Strategy
- Customer Relations
- Social Media
- Public Relations
- Social Media Assistants
- Online Community Managers
- Social Media Strategists
- Business Development
- Word of Mouth Marketers
- Community Marketers
- Media sales
- Agency Account Managers
Nigeria Digital Marketing in the 21st Century
… Secrets of Making More Money, Do More Business and Having More Time Off
Paper Presentation 1: Gbenga SESAN– Founder PINigeria
Topic: Career, Business and Digital Marketing in the 21st Century
Paper Presentation 2: Chude JIDEONWO– Founder YNaija
Topic: Leveraging on Social Media Tools for Incredible Results
DIGITAL MARKETING FOR SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURS:
- Chukwuemeka Fred AGBATA– CEO CFA
- Nmachi JIDENMA– Founder CP- AFRICA
- Stephen AKINTAYO– Founder Gileadbalm Group
- Stephen OGUNTOYINBO– Founder Talk Village
Moderator: Dayo ISRAEL- Founder GLEED Foundation
CAREER, BUSINESS AND DIGITAL MARKETING TOOLS
- Olalekan OLUDE– Co- Founder Jobberman
- Denni ISONG– Web Consultant
- Deola KAYODE– Mgt. Partner Teleios Consulting
- Akin ALABI– CEO Naira Bet
Moderator: Emmanuel ODOEMELAM– Co- Founder SME Business Platform
DIGITAL MARKETING FOR BLOGGERS
- Tosin AJIBADE– Blogger OloriSupergal.com
- Kemi FILANI– Blogger kemifilani.com
- Lailas IJEOMA– Blogger Lialasblog.com
- Oladunni LIADI– Blogger ladunliadinews.com
- Jide OGUNSANYA– Founder Ogbonge Blog
Moderator: Olatunde SAMSON– CEO Business Impact Limited
Wednesday 1st October, 2014 (Public Holiday)
UNILAG Main Auditorium, Akoka Lagos
As we share the aim of creating a sustainable economic and social impact through limitless reach, we believe that your Organization’s Support will have achieved increased Productivity Mentality in Youths and SMEs Development and must have Positively Impacted the Nation. It should be noted however that support to this project is purely a key to National Transformation.