Jumia is the leading e-commerce company that provides an excellent shopping experience for it’s customers.
The company has since expanded its operations to not only online shopping, but other aspects.
And Jumia Loan is one of those diversifications. It is among the lending platforms in Africa providing customers with access to funds.
The platform was created with a focus on making credit facilities accessible to all and sundry; especially those that are not eligible for bank loans.
With Jumia Loan, individuals can obtain loans, pay bills at best rates and carry out other financial transactions.
Loans to Obtain from Jumia Loan
Jumia One Loans comes in different categories and is capable of meeting everyone’s needs. They are;
- Payday loans – This loan functions like an overdraft and expected to be repaid upon the next paycheck of the borrower. It focuses at providing financial assistance to employees of any reputed organization.
- Education – These loans are meant to aid educational expenses. It is actually for those pursuing their academics.
- Business – Specifically designed for business owners. This loan was created to help businesses cover cash flow payments and aid overall transactions.
How to Apply for Jumia Loan
Applying for Jumia Loan is not as cumbersome as you think.
Before you start applying, below are some the process to follow:
- Download and install the “JumiaPay” app via Google play store
- Click on the app and complete the registration process
- Then, tap on “loans” to access all the information needed for the system to process your request.
- Go to your email to complete your loan request
- Please, endeavor to submit your correct details when applying for Jumia loan.
After the approval of your loan application, the amount will be sent to the bank account you
provided during registration.
Why You Should Consider Jumia Loan?
- Jumia remains the biggest and leading retailing company in Nigeria with the largest
collection of stocks.
- As one of the biggest investors in Nigeria, you are sure that your data is safe
- Jumia loan application process is easy and simple.
- The application process takes less than 5 minutes
- Collateral and paperwork is not required.
- Jumia Loan repayment plan is very simple and easy to comprehend.
- Low interest rate.
Why Jumia loans get rejected?
One of the major reasons why loans are denied having a low credit score due to your histories of defaulting on loans.
Another reason why loans may be declined submitting incorrect details.
When applicants don’t have a legitimate source of living.
When you have been reported to the Credit Bureau.
How Much Loan Can I Get From Jumia?
With JumiaPay, you can get up to N100,000 in less than 5 minutes.
Accessing this amount of money depends largely on your financial details which will be critically accessed.
For complaints or help, you can reach out on their website.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild.africa weekly digest for updates.