Labs by ARM 3.0 opens applications for its FinTech-Focused Accelerator Program.
The program was established to support the best of post-MVP FinTech startups solving the toughest challenges in the financial and enterprise software industries.
The program will engage these post-MVP FinTech startups in various activities with the aim of systematically advancing their growth opportunities in a limited time frame while ensuring their readiness for investment.
The fintech startups for consideration must have the technology and a team for their product vision.
A major plus for these startups is if they can offer solutions that will support Africans in diaspora gain access to local services.
At the Labs by ARM during the 12 weeks duration, the selected startups will work extensively on their market and product solutions.
The program will provide them access to ARM networks and selected mentors for valuable input.
Criteria for selection
- The fintech startup should be post-MVP or Early Stage with a groundbreaking solution
- The startup should be operating around an Enterprise software industry
- Must have large market with further potential to growth
- Founders must have deep domain expertise with a complementary team
- The problem to be solved must be for a highly-engaged set of customers
Benefits of the program
- Equity funding for the winners ($50,000 each in equity)
- Access to first hand mentorship from fintech experts around the world
- Collaboration with top partners like MSG91 and AWS credit
- Direct access to a network of investors
- Access to a network of the program alumni
How to Apply
Post-MVP FinTech startups that have satisfied the aforementioned criteria can go ahead to apply here.
The deadline for application is Saturday, February 13, 2021.
Program Timeline for Labs by ARM
Top 30 startups will be selected from the pool of applicants after which 5 will emerge in February.
The acceleration program commences in March, startup insights in April, while the demo day holds in June.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild.africa weekly digest for updates.