The iF Social Impact Prize 2021 is currently opened for applications. The program aims to support projects that make contributions to society through the publication of the project work.
The categories allocated to the prize corresponds to the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals.
Once your project is published in the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE (at no cost), you are automatically eligible to compete for the 2021 prize.
All projects that contribute to solving very urgent needs and also support the improvement of conditions are welcomed. You can apply using the same project not more than two times.
If you can answer one or more of the below questions with “Yes”, then your project is on the way for the iF Social Impact Prize
- Does it reflect moral-ethical standards?
- Does it strengthen group relations?
- Does it create a positive experience?
- Does it balance effort and use value?
- Does it approach or solve a relevant problem?
Eligibility for participation
- Design studios and companies, NGOs, social enterprises, public corporations from around the world are welcomed to submit their project.
- Your project should already be implemented as at the time of publication
- Design projects from students will be rejected
Benefits of participation
- Prize money of EUR 100,000
- Free publication of your project in the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE, which you can continuously update with new information.
- Introduction of your project to a community of global designers but in the media and the public
How to apply
Do you have a meaningful project that has impacted society? You can go ahead to apply here. The deadline for the first application is Thursday, May 27, while the second selection is Thursday, November 18, 2021.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild weekly digest for updates.