Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria, SMEDAN has partnered with African Centre for Global Entrepreneurial Leadership, ACGEL to roll-out a game show for entrepreneurs to stand a chance of winning a 5 million Naira cash price grant.
The SMEDAN and ACGEL show’s theme tagged Leadership entrepreneurial game show (LEGS), gives both cash and work tools on offer.
This means that by the time an individual leaves the hot seat he/she is already equipped with the required tools and established in his/her field of endeavour.
As the first in the nation, it also targets helping pupils and students in schools to strive to bring out the leadership – entrepreneur within them.
The aims and objectives
- To showcase about 60,000 (Sixty Thousand) direct and indirect jobs in 10 (Ten) Years.
- To back business ideas thus creating job opportunities.
- To gather past leaders and present leaders’ wealth of knowledge into these future leaders on a one on one basis
- Individual must be Nigerian
- Individual must be between the ages of 18 – 60 years when registering.
- Individuals must be erudite enough to read, write and communicate or speak fluently in English and an additional local language.
- Individual must have served or have an interest in serving others.
- Individual must have an inward pioneering spirit.
- Individuals must have a proper and valid means of Identification.
- Registration is free
- A business plan is a major key factor
- The business plan should be driven towards these areas: Technology, Agriculture, Energy, Fashion, Housing, Education, Motion Pictures and Sports
- Contestants with the highest votes stand a better chance to take part in the live show to win money and tools worth 5 million Naira.
How to Participate
- Fill the SMEDAN and ACGEL registration form, and then create a username for your profile page.
- Upon completion of the form, contestants get a unique link attached to their banner which is sent to their registered email address.
- Then the contestant can send this unique link to family members and friends, which will link them directly to the voting domain for them to vote at 50 Naira per vote.
- (This opportunity is a contributing role of the society towards Job Explosion Trust Fund “JETF”) Contestants who bag the highest vote stand a better chance to participate on the live show to win money and tools worth 5 million Naira
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild.africa weekly digest for updates.