Litireso Limited now ships books globally to connect the world to the African continent
Litireso is a content distribution platform established to help independent African authors and publishers distribute their creative works globally.
The content distribution platform knows the immense benefit of its new shipping service which goes at a pocket-friendly charge and its importance to all its users.
Expressing his excitement over the launch, Temitayo Fadojutimi, Founder, Litireso said:
“We sincerely appreciate our Reader and Author Community for their consistent contribution and our partners for making this a reality.
We believe that the additional feather added to the services of Litireso Limited is to her advancements and another foundation for bigger things in the future.
Even as we expand, please get assured that our service and excellence remains top-notch, the only change we endeavour to shall be towards improvement and development.
We kindly request that every member of our community spread the word so that more and more people would get informed about the shipping service from Litireso Limited and what we are doing at large.”
Below are the details of the shipping information:
- Litireso ships to all African countries at a very affordable fee. For example, shipping to Ghana is less than NGN6,000 or $12.
- Shipping within Nigeria is very affordable and competitive. For example, shipping within Lagos is NGN371.
- Shipping takes 2–3 days depending on the location in Nigeria and it can take up to 3–7 working days depending on the location in Africa.
- Lagos is next day delivery if the order is made before 3 pm on weekdays.
- Royalty is still 85% and authors can withdraw their money at any time.
- Reach out or more information at support[at]litireso.com or +2347081155580
“We thank you for your contribution to the development of the organization and hope that our relationship will strengthen as the years go by.”, Temitayo added
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to cfamedia weekly digest for updates.