The Baobab Network 2023 Accelerator Programme application is now open for African early-stage tech startups.
The Baobab Network is a world-renowned accelerator programme supporting the continent’s most innovative solutions to scale their product.
Selected startups will be in a 3-month cohort program, participating in personalized two-week consultation sessions.
If your early-stage startup has a scalable technology solution built in Africa for profit, then this programme is for you.
Benefits of the programme
- $50,000 USD in funding
- Bespoke Acceleration
- Opportunity to connect with a global network of investors, mentors, expert,s and partners
- They work with early-stage technology-creating or technology-enabled businesses
- Must be an early-stage tech-enabled business
- Your remit covers the African continent while working in a major market
- Work with many sectors and verticals
How to apply
Does your solution build on technology to tackle challenges with a little traction and MVP? Then you can apply here for the program.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild.africa weekly digest for updates