Presently, the world revolves around the social media. Lots of persons now make money through the content they post out on social media. It could be in the form of picture, infographs, videos or texts advert for a product or service.
Creating amazing videos on social media is worth everything, especially if one is aimed at getting much recognition for the work done and hopefully become a social media influencer. This means that the quality of the videos we put out there should be an utmost priority.
Fortunately one doesn’t need to spend lots of money these days getting a 3D camera in other to create videos that would gain as many likes, shares and views as possible. There are many phone applications that could do this task.
Let’s highlight a few of them.
1. LAPSE IT: This app eradicates the stress of spending too much money and time in creating a video and it has been made available on both iPhone and Android. It shoots a stream of continuous photos and then combine them together creatively to create a lovely video in seconds and also saves it to your phone.
2. iMovie: This wonderful app is only available on iOS, it is Apple’s own movie editing software for iOS, it allows users to edit the videos shot on their phones adding music, texts, and other visual effects.
3. Yakit: Animated videos are fun to watch, and this app allows users to create animations out of videos, it has a unique feature of being able to cut out someone’s mouth and record unique speeches. The app is fun to use and also gives funny end results. However it is only available on iOS.
4. 8mm Vintage Camera: Here is another opportunity for Android users to create those amazing videos they have always craved. This app could be used to showcase one’s business, create beautiful videos of lifestyles associated with the brand and put them out on social media to give you brand a unique recognition. It is also available on iOS.
5. PicPlayPost: This app is great for combining multiple videos together in a collage. It can also be used for combining static contents with motion. The uniqueness of the content it produces makes for a truly unique video experience. However to use this app, one has to upgrade to iOS.