TechFounders offers a unique program to startups – during the 20-week program, you will get intensive trainings and coaching on all kinds of business topics.
The program seeks “late” early stage companies that have at least a working prototype from anywhere across the world.
During the program, TechFounders has four sprint phases with training sessions, mentor meetings, pitch nights, and get-togethers.
The sprints take place twice in person in Munich and twice online, each sprint lasting for 3-4 days.
The program focus on:
- AI-based Learning-Support
- AI-Driven Generative Solutions for Engineering and Manufacturing
- Future of Work
- Flexible Automated (Dis-)Assembly Processes in Chemical Plants
- Smart Vision Solutions for Worksite Accident Prevention
Benefits of participation
- Access to Corporates & SMEs to demonstrate your innovation
- Tailored Coaching and Mentoring to tackle your roadblocks
- Free Office Space in the heart of Munich
- Pitch at Start-up Demo Day where your next match is made!
How to apply
Click here to apply. The deadline for application is Monday, September 25, 2023.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild.africa weekly digest for updates