There’s an adage that says a happy employee is a productive employee. One of the ways organizations ensure this is by building an effective and well-run human resource management.
Today, like every other aspect of human endeavor, technology has noticeably refined HR management.
Many companies offer employees universal access to HR services through technology and web-based applications. One of the most dependable software that offers human capital management solutions to firms regardless of their size or sector is SystemSpecs‘ HumanManager.
Is your organization looking to improve accountability, efficiency, and enhance productivity all around? Let’s consider why HumanManager is the best option for you.
Human Manager: Self Service
Organizations that successfully adopt sophisticated HR technology tools outperform those that do not. Hence, with its robust features, HumanManager is an all-in-one Payroll and Human Capital Management solution. It offers innovative do-it-yourself support through its Self Service.
Since the concept of self-service is increasing in use due to decreased cycle time and increased accuracy for HR transactions, HumanManager, via its Self Service function, allows organizations to empower their employees to solve their own problems, without mismanaging resources.
Below are five ways your organization can benefit from the Self Service function of the HumanManager solution.
- Self Service empowers employees on personal information management: With this, employees will be able to access update their own biodata and records, removing the need to be cleared by HR personnel. This will save you time and money as the HR department can focus on other sensitive tasks.
- Self Service fast tracks HR service delivery to your employees: It empowers employees to input KPIs and appraisal all by themselves. They are able to track and monitor their progress as well as take responsibility not only for their development but also for job-related tasks.
- Managers are equipped with Managers Self Service (MSS): Through the MSS, managers can easily pass transactions on behalf of staff such as sick leave transactions.
- Self Service comes with Agree Performance Expectations: This means that managers and subordinates can utilize the solution in mutually agreeing on KPIs, Personal Development plans with ESS and MSS.
- Self Service helps employees manage loans: By granting employees oversight, it reduces HR’s workload on operational issues. It enables employees to start or complete certain activities. Also, staff can generate a copy of their own payslips reducing HR’s workload for more strategic tasks.
HumanManager can foster employee satisfaction, encouraging more coordination and open communication across any organization.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild weekly digest for updates.