Digital Skills For Africa is an initiative of Google in partnership with different training partners.
Digital Skills For Africa offers enrollers flexible and personalized training courses that will enable them to grow their career or business and an interesting part to note is that enrollers get to learn at their own pace by creating their own unique learning plan using their mobile phones or computers.
It is designed to promote employability by equipping people with digital skills.
This way, people can build businesses, create jobs and boost economic growth in Africa.
What do you stand to benefit from the Digital Skills for Africa program?
- You have a wide range of courses to choose from
- You get short course videos that are designed for you on basic concepts of Digital Marketing
- You learn at your own pace
- You get a certificate endorsed by Google and the International Advertising Board (IAB) in Europe upon completion of your course
- You get a personalized learning plan
- You get hands-on training of all courses
- Your training is absolutely free
- Through training partners, you get offline courses and post training resources to further your learning
- You have access to online classes in English, French and Portuguese languages
- You get to unlock badges and receive a certificate of proficiency
The Digital Skills for Africa training is very essential and can be completed within a day and one great thing about it is that you only need a phone and basic computer skills to take the course and secure a Google Certificate.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild weekly digest for updates.