The HudsonAlpha AgTech Accelerator (powered by gener8tor) connects cutting-edge, agriculture technology startups to the coaching, capital, and connections they need to build and grow their businesses.
The HudsonAlpha AgTech leverages HudsonAlpha’s deep experience in agriscience; specifically agriculture genomics, plant breeding and crop diversity; with gener8tor’s national network of mentors and investors, and Huntsville’s innate strengths as a technology hub.
The program invests in the best and brightest startups tackling the challenges of sustainably feeding and powering a growing planet.
Benefits of participation
- Selected teams will receive a $100,000 investment in return for 7.5% equity in your company using a Simple Agreement for Future Equity (SAFE).
- Weekly cohort programming featuring topics including understanding market size, choosing a revenue model, and how to pitch investors.
- Amazing deals and perks from vendors like IBM Cloud, Rackspace, Amazon, PayPal, Zendesk, Hubspot and Microsoft.
- Twelve weeks of individualized coaching and mentorship from the gener8tor team during bi-weekly, one-on-one meetings. One-on-one meetings with 100+ connections including serial entrepreneurs, industry experts and investors.
- Participants will be a part of the HudsonAlpha ecosystem and have access to state-of-the-art facilities across the 152-acre biotech campus. Companies will also have the opportunity to connect and collaborate with HudsonAlpha scientists.
Who can apply?
Applications are welcome from startups headquartered anywhere in the world and innovating in any area of agriculture. Click here to apply for the HudsonAlpha AgTech Accelerator. The deadline for application is February 25, 2024.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild.africa weekly digest for updates