The Westerwelle Foundation is pleased to announce the Young Founders Programme, a six-month fellowship for outstanding young entrepreneurs from emerging markets.
The program brings together leaders from all over the world, who are united in the pursuit to achieve entrepreneurial greatness.
Benefits of participation
- Peer Learning
- Expert Sessions
- Access to Westerwelle International Community
- Exposure to the Berlin Startup Ecosystem through a fully funded 5-day conference together with the other founders for the top 10 participants.
Eligibility for participation
- The program seeks entrepreneurs with high potential for impact and growth to become leaders of a sustainable future, with the following criteria:
- You are a citizen or resident of a developing or emerging country.
- You have recently (in the last five years) started a for-profit company focused on developing or emerging markets.
- Your company possesses a scalable business model that has generated revenue or secured a first round of external funding.
- You or your business possesses disruptive qualities that can increase the quality, impact or inclusiveness of the industry.
- You possess a good working knowledge of English.
- You are available to attend the digital kick-off conference and can make time to participate in programme activities for the six months.
How to apply
Click here to apply Westerwelle Foundation Program. The deadline for application is Sunday, August 13, 2023.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild.africa weekly digest for updates