The Pitch-A-Ton competition is an initiative of the Access Bank, which aims to support women entrepreneurs in Nigeria by offering funding, business training, and mentoring. You might think about applying if you’re a female business owner.
This yearly contest, which is a component of Access Bank’s W Initiative, is currently in its fourth season.
Twenty women received Mini-MBAs through the initiative, while the finalists received grants of varying levels.
It will provide subsidies worth more than 16 million and mini-MBA diplomas to 100 Nigerian women business owners this year.
The Access Bank Pitch-A-Ton competition is aimed at female entrepreneurs that run cutting-edge, legally registered enterprises in Nigeria.
Benefits of participation
- Overall winner: ₦5 million
- First-runner up: ₦4 million
- Second-runner up: ₦3 million
- Cash prizes are also available for the fourth the seventh position
- 20 candidates will receive consolation prizes, such as cost-free website development and internet advertising.
- The International Finance Corporation will offer a 12-week mini-MBA program to the top 100 applicants.
Eligibility for participation
Candidate requirements should be as follows:
- Women between the ages of 18 and 55
- A Nigerian citizen
- Living in and managing a business in Nigeria
- Registered their company with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
How to apply
If you are a businesswoman, living in Nigeria, apply here for the Access Bank Pitch A-Ton Africa Competition 2022. The deadline for application is Friday, August 19, 2022.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild.africa weekly digest for updates