Unconventional Capital has opened applications for the next investment cohort, as it wants to fund at least 00 entrepreneurs by the end of 2021.
- Local founder with an early-stage company and a scalable business model
- Must be located in Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda or Nigeria.
- Must be generating revenue traction
- No collateral
- Unbiased decisions based on data to eliminate biases
- Between 10,000 – 50,000 USD equity to cover your early-stage funding need
- Smart, innovative early-stage funding
- Real-time financial analytics at your fingertips
- Curated resources and high class trainings to help you grow
- Document of your registration as a company limited by shares
- Your most current tax certificate
- ID for verification process
- Business bank account details
- Do your bookkeeping with a web-based accounting software
According to the organizers, the application process is completely automated, unbiased, and focuses mostly on assessing the applicants’ entrepreneurial potential instead of pitchdecks, business plans etc.
How to apply
Interested individuals can apply here for Uncoventional Capital Progarm
About Unconventional Capital
Unconventional Capital has invested in 27 companies across several countries in sub-Saharan Africa as its pilot portfolio.
Its founders are active in several sectors such as Agriculture, Education, Food & Beverages or Media & Entertainment.
The founders have invested in share a vision for entrepreneurship being a lever for bottom up growth in emerging economies.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild weekly digest for updates.