THRIVE Studio Sprint is an accelerated validation process designed to give you an edge in building your agrifood tech business.
This 6-week agrifood venture validation process is for researchers and early-stage entrepreneurs. THRIVE Studio Sprint will help take your next big idea to a validated MVP, step-by-step.
Benefits of participation
- Through THRIVE Studio Sprint you’ll receive the tools and support to get you to a validated MVP.
- Design and build your company faster with THRIVE Studio Sprint through an accelerated 6-week process to get you from pre-idea/idea to a defined MVP
- Avoid founder bias and assumptions by establishing a lean startup mindset into your company building process early
- Leverage tried and true methods for customer discovery and ensure early market validation
- Learn from a cohort of new and experienced founders working through the same stages and challenges
- THRIVE Studio is brought to you by the same teams responsible for THRIVE’s award winning Global Accelerator
- Join a global community of experts, startups, and corporates by joining the THRIVE ecosystem
Who can apply?
They’re looking for researchers, previous founders, and first-time entrepreneurs at the very beginning of their agrifood tech startup journey, prior to company formation and even pre-idea
- Researchers looking to commercialize a technology
- Early-stage innovators with ground-breaking ideas
- Individuals and teams who are passionate about building impactful agrifood tech solutions
How to apply
Click here to apply. The deadline for application is Saturday, September 30, 2023.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild.africa weekly digest for updates