In the first installment of this professional development series for creatives seeking a specialty in technology, create your SPARK this August.
SPARK is a 7-day skill-sharing and virtual learning series funded by AfriLabs and AFD through the Digital Africa seed fund.
It is intended to support 200 young creatives who aspire to various project roles in tech and fash-tech with the necessary skills to gain employment or discover entrepreneurship opportunities at the link between the tech and creative industries.
Through the virtual series, creatives will have access to avenues for gaining the skills-based education necessary for sustainability in the technological sectors.
In intensive workshops led by seasoned creative leaders in tech, creatives will have the chance to enhance their talents along four essential pathways.
The routes consist of Product Management, Branding, Digital Marketing, Content Strategy and Creation.
Along with the pathway workshops, participants will engage in skill-sharing sessions, roundtable discussions, and soft skills training for the workplace, which will improve their chances of landing a job that pays well.
Benefits of participation
- Access to training that will equip you to meet workplace requirements
- Access to possibilities for advancing one’s vocation.
- Access to leading leaders and professionals in the sector
- Access to a peer group of people who, like you, are committed to career advancement.
- Your age ranges from 18 to 35
- Must reside in Nigeria
- Work experience of not more than 3 years
- You can demonstrate your interest in one of the four tracks for developing creative abilities (product management, branding, digital marketing, and content strategy and creation).
How to apply
Visit here to apply for the SPARK program. The deadline for application is Friday, August 19, 2002.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild.africa weekly digest for updates