The Yunus & Youth Global Fellowship (Y&Y Fellowship) is a six-month online program created for ventures operating social businesses around the world.
The program in its seventh edition comes with no equity at stake. The Y&Y Fellowship offers participants the required skills to attain financial sustainability, business scaling and impact measure.
The relationship you create during the course of the program will help change your social venture and eventually support them in achieving sustainable global development for the world.
Eligibility for participation
The Yunus & Youth Fellowship seeks candidates who:
- Can dedicate at least 5 hours per week to the Y&Y Fellowship
- Can contribute to Y&Y community’s growth and development
- Can communicate in the English language effectively
- Can make primary decisions in the strategic vision of their social ventures
- Leads an early-stage social business involved in solving socio-economic issues in line with the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Fall between the ages of 18 and 30
NB: Applicants not within this age range who have demonstrated exceptional works may be considered
Benefits of the program
The program offers Y&Y Fellows:
- Access to a virtual training program
- Interactive projects
- Mentorship from Fortune 500 professionals
- Access to insights top institutions across the globe
- Member of the Y&Y community, a network of social business leaders
- The final pitch competition of the program will hold for Y&Y Fellow to pitch in front of investors.
How to apply
Yunus & Youth Fellowship is a global program open to social entrepreneurs across the world. You can go ahead to fill this form. The deadline for application is Sunday, June 20, 2021.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild weekly digest for updates.