If you’re an impact-first organisation, a registered charity, not-for-profit, or social enterprise, and you’re currently scaling social impact, then 100x fits your profile.
LSE’s 100x impact is looking for innovative impact scale-ups. Applicants should have a proven track record and be ready for their next big leap of growth.
The organisers want to hear from outstanding social entrepreneurs who are bold, collaborative, self-aware and kind.
You should be able to demonstrate that your organisation offers a game-changing solution that’s already driving positive change.
And you must be able to prove that amplifying your impact can result in change on a significant scale.
Eligibility for participation
- Impact-first organisation – may be structured as a non-profit or a for-profit.
- Can be registered and/or operating from anywhere in the world.
- Delivering impact within at least one of LSE’s eight Impact Areas.
- Impact achieved to date is reaching at least 1,000 customers and/or constituents via a direct B2C model; have at least 2 partners if delivering via an indirect B2B or B2G (government) model.
- Operating with a team of 4 or more full-time paid employees.
- Raised at least USD100,000 in capital from any source.
- You are not applying on behalf of a government body, grantmaking foundation, financing intermediary, or similar entities.
The programme is free, covering your costs to join us in person (at our London HQ) for the first and of the accelerator, and to attend the Summit Day at the end of the year.
How to apply
Click here to apply. The deadline for Monday, July 3, 2023.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild.africa weekly digest for updates