The Tech for Sustainability Campaign is a global initiative for students, researchers, startups and innovative individuals to leverage technology to solve real-world sustainability challenges.
- Ecodesign for train’s balises
- Sustainability as a decision factor in manufacturing
- Sustainability through cybersecurity
- Connecting global energy markets
- Securing reliable energy data for sustainable sites and buildings
- Driving climate resiliency
Benefits of participation
- Multiply impact in real-world challenge: Solve real problems together for a sustainable future
- Participate in a Hackathon: Develop your ideas best
- Pitch in front of top management: Show your solution to Siemens Management
- $ 60,000 total prize money
How to apply
Click here to apply. The deadline for application is Tuesday, December 5, 2023.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild.africa weekly digest for updates.