Entries are open for the SheTrades Digital Forum 2021. The program seeks to foster collaboration and knowledge exchange among participants which include women-owned businesses (WOBs), investors, business support organizations (BSOs), buyers, and suppliers.
About SheTrades Digital Forum
Launched by the SheTrades Commonwealth project, an initiative funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office and implemented by the International Trade Centre, SheTrades Digital Forum focuses on helping women-owned enterprises across the Commonwealth recover and seize opportunities in the post-COVID-19 era.
The event will enable stakeholders across the global women entrepreneurship ecosystem to address trade barriers as well as create opportunities for women entrepreneurs.
SheTrades Digital Forum activities will be organized around the themes of Sustainability, Partnerships, and Digitalization.
Benefits of participation
Each participant- business support organization, entrepreneur, investor, or private sector among others stands to benefit the following:
- Networking power hours;
- Panel discussions involving women entrepreneurs, sector experts, investors, and more;
- Thematic virtual lounges;
- Virtual booths (for selected SheTrades Commonwealth businesses).
Who can apply?
The SheTrades Digital Forum is open to the following stakeholders across the Commonwealth nations:
- Women-Owned Businesses;
- Private Sector;
- Business Support Organisations; and
What to expect
- Connect with the International Trade Centre’s Commonwealth network of WOBs, BSOs, Buyers, Investors, and Suppliers;
- Exchange inspiring success stories and lessons learned on how WOBs and BSOs are adapting to changes occasioned by the COVID-19 pandemic;
- Form new partnerships and strengthen existing ones across the Commonwealth;
- Facilitate business deals, investments, and new opportunities.
How to apply
Interested applicants can register in 2 easy steps:
- Select your role based on the criteria listed;
- Input your data depending on your type of registration.
Note that all registrations will be evaluated by the team and accepted based on compliance with the requirements listed. If your application is reviewed and approved, you will receive a confirmation email.
Click here to register
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild weekly digest for updates.