The Seedstars Growth Program is a Virtual Three Month Post-Acceleration program focused on Growth
The program is designed to help startups build a Growth Team and implement a Growth Methodology in order to support scaling up the venture and raise Series A and beyond.
We have mastered the technique of organising an entire acceleration program virtually.
So, rather than taking you out of your market, we bring the expertise to you so that you may remain close to your customers and your team.
Growth Program until now
- 46 Startups: We have already run 4 batches of the program, accelerating 46 startups.
- 61% Follow-on: 61% of our startups raised follow-on funding after the program
- 83% NPS: 100% of our past participants would recommend the growth program to a friend or colleague
- $300k – $1.2M Avg. Round: On average, our startups raised between $300k and $1.2M after participating in the program.
The acceleration program team will conduct online and face-to-face interviews with the pre-selected startups before the final selection will be announced by end of June, 2020.
Benefits of the programme
- The Program kicks off with an intensive week of webinars with the main goal to define clear OKRs, setting up tools and building the foundation for growth.
- The program runs for 12 weeks through a series of 12 modules focused on Growth and Series A fundraising through weekly 1:1 mentoring sessions and webinars with subject experts
- After the end of the Growth Program, the team will evaluate your performance in order to decide on follow-on investments and additional support to help your startup grow.
- $50,000 Initial investment: $30,000 cash + $20,000 program fee
- up to $100,000 In-kind services & perks: Services provided by Microsoft, Intel, Hubspot, Rebump, Segment, Evernote, Xero, UpWork etc.
- Up to $500,000 Follow-On Investment: Consideration for a follow on investment from Seedstars and its global investor network.
Achieved Product-Market Fit
- Verified Business Model
- Profitable Unit Economics
- Ready to invest in Growth
Operating in a High-Impact sector
- Financial Services
- Real Estate
How to Apply
Interested start-ups can apply here. The deadline application for the Seedstars summer growth program is Sunday, June 14, 2020.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to cfamedia weekly digest for updates.