Pangea Accelerator recently launched its Pangea Scale-Up program for startups to find the best scale-ups and grow them from seed to Series Around.
This is an 18-month long program set to empower and assist startups experiencing fundraising challenges in East Africa.
Pangea has implemented accelerator programs in the past 3 years and learned that many successful startups in East Africa have difficulties accessing follow-up investment ranging between at $0.5-$3 Million.
The accelerator program will help in fundraising for startups in the post-acceleration phase and hence, cut the amount of time spent on investor meetings by almost half.
The program aims to support African growth companies through this specialized program from Seed to A-round funding.
“We believe that supporting these startups we can strengthen their countries’ economies through job creation”, a statement reads on its website
The accelerator program does not charge any application costs, but to keep the program sustainable, the program earns a 5% commission from any/all investment closed.
According to the program’s website, it earns the commission when investment is provided for the participating startup.
Eligibility for the Pangea program
- Impact driven startups in the following sectors: Fintech, HealthTech, Logistics, Agriculture, Renewable Energy and Digital Solutions,
- Participating startups must have a strong and agile team
- Startups must be Technology-focused companies with traction
Benefits of the program
- Selected companies will have access to
- Private funding between 0.5-3 million
- Support with Soft funding applications (Assistance in soft funding applications)
- Support in B2B sales and partnerships
- Coaching sessions to address your business needs and mentoring
How to apply
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild.africa weekly digest for updates.