i-FAIR an initiative of the Israeli embassy in Nigeria, in partnership with the Nigerian Vice President’s office, has opened applications for innovators and entrepreneurs.
i-FAIR (The Innovation Fellowship for Aspiring Inventors and Researchers) is a development program for Nigerians.
This 6-month program will avail participants access to an ultramodern innovation and fabrication hub, cutting edge technology, professional mentoring and investors; for the purpose of transforming their Ideas into Inventions, Inventions into Solutions, Solutions into Enterprises.
Who should apply?
- Nigerian Citizens
- 21 years of age and above
- Located in Nigeria and aspire to grow and scale within the Nigerian ecosystem
- Holders of a degree from a tertiary institution
NB: Invention and innovation must exceed the idea stage, In one of the following fields:
- Agriculture and Food Security
- Food Technology
- Renewable Energy/ Environmental Management
- Medical Devices
- Disability Inclusion (Solutions for inclusion of people with disabilities)
Benefits of i-FAIR to participants
- All-expense paid training and prototype development sessions in Abuja
- Mentoring by renowned Israeli and Nigerian innovation and entrepreneurship experts
- Provision of materials and resources needed to build prototypes
- Opportunity to pitch prototypes to investors
- Free access to ultramodern innovation and fabrication hub where prototypes will be developed
- Conferment of i-FAIR Fellowship and Certification.
How to apply
Are you an innovator, an inventor, an entrepreneur, or a researcher? Do you have a market-creating innovative idea? Apply here for the i-FAIR program. The deadline for application is Thursday, September 30, 2021.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild.africa weekly digest for updates.