The LHoFT Foundation has launched the 6th edition of CATAPULT: Inclusion Africa to support selected firms in developing their businesses and achieving their inclusion goals.
Selected firms will participate in the African Micro Finance Week (SAM) thus gathering with the whole Micro Finance community while making meaningful connections with entrepreneurs, VCs, IMFs and many more.
Building on the success of the previous editions of CATAPULT: Inclusion Africa since 2018, they are announcing that the 6th acceleration bootcamp will be run in French and will be hosted in Togo between 16th and 20th October 2023.
Benefits of participation
- LHoFT will reimburse reasonable travel costs to reach Lomé in Togo for one person/company (or equivalent).
- The participants will be hosted in the hotel selected by the LHoFT, located in Lomé in Togo and for the duration of the programme.
- Price availability ($1000-$10,000)
Eligibility for participation
- Selected companies must have a demonstrable Minimum Viable Product (“MVP”) and will likely be in the pre-seed to seed stage of funding.
- Companies must be active in the financial inclusion field, helping underserved and unbanked populations in Africa get access to financial products and services.
- Selected companies will submit all necessary information to the LHoFT in order to assess the viability of the project, company, background of owners and key shareholders to limit the risks of non-compliance or doubtful application to the programme.
- Companies must agree and shall provide on-going performance metrics and business status for a period of three years post programme completion to the LHoFT for the purposes of programme evaluation.
- The selected firm must guarantee that a founding team member, typically the CEO, will attend the programme for the duration of the week.
- The program is interested in participants fluent in French
- We are particularly interested in hearing from firms in payments and related services.
How to apply
Click here to apply. The deadline for application is Sunday, June 18, 2023.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild.africa weekly digest for updates.