Does your idea appear promising and meaningful to bridge the digital divide gap? Generation connect challenge seeks creators who can showcase their innovation.
You can send in a video about how your ideas can connect the unconnected to close the universal digital divide
Benefits of participation
- Outstanding ideas would get featured on the 2021 International Youth Day at the ITU’s ‘Youth’ Event
- Top 10 winners will get their solutions featured at the Generation Connect Youth Summit.
- The winners will get an invitation to take part in the Generation Connect virtual event
Eligibility for participation
Potential creators are expected to:
- Share their ideas via a story on the way ITU is poised to attain its goals
- Participants must be between the age of 18 to 30
NB: Videos to be shared must not be longer than one minute
The video pitch must fit into any of these categories:
- Capacity building
- ICT applications
- Climate change and environment
- Data and indicators
- Regulatory and enabling environment
- Technology and network development
- Emergency telecommunication
- Digital inclusion
How to apply
Interested ICT enthusiasts can apply here. The deadline for application is Saturday, July 31, 2021.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild weekly digest for updates
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to blockbuild weekly digest for updates