HexGn a globally renowned platform has recently launched its flagship Startup Ready program for African entrepreneurs.
The current cohort is being launched in collaboration with Passion Incubator, Leadspace and Hub One by FCMB from Lagos, Nigeria.
The HexGn program nudges early-stage entrepreneurs to put the concept into the domain of potential customers for validation.
The entrepreneurs are motivated to get regular feedback from customers, to arrive at a minimum viable product.
The 3-month program activities are focused on helping participants refine their concept, solidify their business model and enhance their readiness level for global investors.
Also read, HexGn partners AFRIEF, launches Flagship Startup Program for 100,000 African Youths
The online startup accelerator program comprises 15 key modules to cover critical aspects of setting up for a business
Continuing its philosophy of supporting needy entrepreneurs, HexGn is offering scholarships and fee waivers to deserving startups with ideas that can scale up globally, and generate new job opportunities at the local level.
Who can participate?
- You should enroll for the Startup Ready program if:
- You have launched a startup
- You have an idea for a startup
- You are working on a product and want to turn it into a global business
- You’re just curious about what it would take to throw in the 9 to 5 and start a scalable business.
Benefits of the program
- Participants can share their doubts and learn from other’s experiences. This is moderated by subject-matter experts
- Weekly online sessions with resources and tools to refine your startup journey
- A global network across 20 plus countries to sharpen your understanding
- Two to three mentoring sessions and coaching in every batch with experts to fast track your progress
- Real-World Examples from over 100K startup ventures to learn from
- Get direction to validate startup ideas and use a framework to test hypothesis
- deep dives and sessions focused on product design, customer acquisition and leadership development for founders
How to apply
Are you in the early stages of building a company with global ambitions? You can go ahead to apply for the HexGn Startup Ready, Online Startup Acceleration Program here.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild.africa weekly digest for updates.