Are you ready to start a career in games development? Google has partnered Maliyo Games to empower Africans in this journey.
The Bootcamp will allow participants to learn how to create casual Android games for Africa and the World.
Benefits of participation
- State of the art mobile gaming curriculum
- Self-paced and project-based learning
- Peer support community
- Data allowance
Eligibility for participation
- Applicants must reside in Nigeria, Ghana or Kenya
- Applicants must own a laptop or desktop computer
- Must pass the Ramp Up Course (Monday, August 9, 2021)
- Must be available to commence bootcamp in August
How to apply
Are you smart, passionate and ambitious? Do you have a passion to create content? Do you possess the 4 Cs Commitment, Competence, Creativity and Collaboration? Then you can apply here for the bootcamp.
The deadline for application is Monday, August 2, 2021, while the training commences Monday, August 16, 2021.
Join the Game Developer Bootcamp designed for individuals with basic programming knowledge or a computer science background.
You will learn how to refine, package and develop casual Android games
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild weekly digest for updates
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to blockbuild weekly digest for updates