The Flourish Africa Grant for Female Entrepreneurs is a one-billion-naira fund established over five years to assist and promote African female-owned enterprises through training, mentorship, and finance.
Over a five-year period, the program will support the entrepreneurial activities of at least 2,500 female business owners through money and organized training.
A minimum of 500 female entrepreneurs would be trained in business and life skills through the program each year, with the top 100 performers from the pool qualifying for rewards of up to 2 million naira each from a 200 million naira annual fund.
The Flourish Africa training program was created to educate and equip female entrepreneurs for their entrepreneurial journey, as well as to provide them with wings to soar.
It also provides female entrepreneurs with a venue for practical skill development, mentoring, business finance, and market access.
Criteria for Application
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 50.
- Female applicants are required. Applicants must have at least 51% ownership of the business if co-owned with a man, with documentation.
- Applicants must have connections to the internet and gadgets that are connected to the internet for training and be willing to commit to 4 months of virtual training.
- Applicants’ firms must be in the early stages of development.
- Your company must be registered in Lagos, Abuja, or Port Harcourt.
How to apply
The grant application link can be found here. The deadline for application is Sunday, January 29, 2023.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild.africa weekly digest for updates