The Lagos Founder Institute is proud to announce its upcoming event: ‘Startup Legal AMA: Get Feedback from Top Lagos Lawyers’, scheduled to hold on Thursday, January 13, 2022, by 6 p.m, WAT.
This event is for anyone who is interested in incorporating an early-stage company and wants an understanding of a co-founder and equity vesting agreement.
The session is set to answer your questions on the following:
- what agreements should you understand as a founder
- how do you handle cofounders, team members and employees
- what every founder need to know before creating a co-founder agreement and its element
- understanding the best practice for data protection and data Privacy
- the concept of corporate personality, shareholding, and company membership
- when you should incorporate your company
- what are the steps to incorporate your business
Don’t miss this opportunity to get feedback and free legal advice, all from the comfort of home
Register to attend this online and interactive Startup Legal AMA event If you are interested in getting answers to your legal questions from some of Lagos’s top startup lawyers.
You can register for the event here.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild weekly digest for updates