The International Agri-Food Network (IAFN) in partnership with the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) has announced the Accelerator Mentorship Programme to help women business owners overcome major obstacles and hurdles.
The joint-led Accelerator Mentorship Program’s goal is to mentor a select group of women business owners in Sub-Saharan Africa one-on-one.
It does this by using a framework that allows participants to interact with and learn from the professional panel of leading women business owners, as well as by giving them access to the information and resources they need to expand their businesses and adjust to a constantly changing market.
Benefits of participation
- A chance for one-on-one coaching or mentoring;
- A set of training sessions that are specifically designed to improve hard skills from a range of available possibilities;
- Opportunities for peer learning, networking, and knowledge exchange; and
- Links or access to tools created by the FAO, IAFN, and other organizations.
- Participants will receive certificates of achievement.
- Chosen participants will supply a few clips or quick movies demonstrating their enterprises and their program participation experiences. The FAO CONNECT Portal will compile and publish experiences.
How to apply
Are you a female business owner in the agri-food sector, running small and medium-sized enterprise (SMEs) in the Sub-Saharan African region? Click here to apply. The deadline for application is Monday, August 29, 2022, at 6 p.m. CET
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild.africa weekly digest for updates