Join the EIT Urban Mobility Hackathon to drive cleaner and safer mobility in cities.
The hackathon is open to everyone who has an idea or wants to become a part of one, but it is especially targeted to participants from Baltic states who are interested in sustainability, technology and innovation.
If you have an interesting mobility project idea or would like to work on someone’s idea within the scope of the challenges proposed, then definitely apply.
Benefits of application
- Networking with partners, leading mentors from tech and smart city companies, municipalities and making industry connections.
- Get the first idea validation during the hackathon and use it to apply to the incubation programme.
- The prize pool this year is $10,000
- A chance to pilot solutions
- Energy & electric charging
- LMT Challenges
Who can apply?
They are open to participants with a wide range of skills. The key attribute here is “motivation to act”. Specifically, they seek sustainability enthusiasts, innovators, engineers, programmers, data geeks, students, scientists and designers.
The work will be done in teams, combining participants with various skill sets.
Register for the hackathon, browse other participant ideas on Hacktribe, and join the one that interests you the most.
How to apply
Click here to apply for the EIT Urban Mobility Hackathon. The deadline for submission is Tuesday, November 28, 2023.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild.africa weekly digest for updates.