The immense benefits of blockchain technology as a disruptive tool with impact in virtually all sectors of human endeavors are worthy of note.
However, its adoption in various sectors especially within Africa has been low largely due to the knowledge gap that is prevalent. This is something Cryp Africa’s learning initiative called ‘Cryp Sessions’ aims to address.
It is interesting to note however that while content creators create content even about web3, little attention has been given to how these content creators could actually leverage the technology themselves in powering their work/business.
So Cryp has decided to start from the sector concerned with even providing education to others, to empower them with the knowledge they need to also leverage the blockchain for themselves.
Cryp.Africa is inviting everyone within the media and content creation space, and blockchain enthusiasts to the maiden edition of the Cryp Sessions webinar of her program titled “How blockchain can benefit content creators”.
This will be held in two parts. Part 1 of the session holds on Wednesday, the 24th day of August, at 12:00 noon (WAT). Part two of the session holds on August 31st at 12:00 noon (WAT)
Highlights of the event will include an interactive session with internationally acclaimed and multiple award-winning speakers in blockchain and content creation niches.
Benefits of the Session
- Gain knowledge about the various use cases and benefits of blockchain for content creators
- Learn from leading content creation experts in the blockchain space
- Get practical tips and join a robust web3 community to provide further support in your web3 journey
- Opportunity to be mentored by leading experts
Here is a line-up of speakers for the events;
- Jay Harris, (Founder of Web3 Podcast Network)
- Charles Okaformbah, (CTO at Convexity)
- Abhishek Bhattacharya (Co-founder Whrrl, Forbes 30under30)
- Moerieda Mackay (Consensus Forum Member, South African National Blockchain Alliance)
- Ali Hussein Kassim (Chairman, Association of Fintechs, Kenya)
- George Onyewuchi (Head, Fintech Engagement, First Bank)
- Tomori Uriel, (Growth Marketing and Building Web3 at Arrakis Finance)
- Adedoyin Oluyemi, (Content Writer)
In conclusion, content creators stand a chance to improve their work model with strategic and innovative additional tools powered by the immense potential of blockchain technology.
Kindly register here to attend the event.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to blockbuild weekly digest for updates.