CoinAgenda, the premier global conference series connecting blockchain investors has today announced speakers for its second event CoinAgenda Middle East & Africa, 2021.
The global event is slated to hold on Oct 8-10, 2021 at the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai, launching the Gulf Blockchain Week.
The event will see the gathering of blockchain enthusiasts, thought leaders, investors discuss on trends and innovations in the blockchain ecosystem.
Major speakers at the event include
- H.E. Gabriel Abed, Ambassador of Barbados to the United Arab Emirates, Barbados Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade, Co-Founder and CEO of Bitt Inc.
- David Johnston, COO at DLTx
- Saeed Hareb Al Darmaki, Managing Director of the MENA Regions for CasperLabs, Founder of Sheesha Finance, and Co-Founder of Alphabit Digital Currency Fund
- Dr. Marwan Al Zarouni, CEO of Dubai Blockchain Center
- Nick Spanos, Founder of Bitcoin Center NYC
- Harry Yeh, Managing Director at Binary Fintech Group
In commemoration of the event, CoinAgenda will launch an NFT created by artist that is designed for Middle East & Africa attendees.
The replays of the recorded event will be made readily available to participants through NFTs.
Topics of discussion for the event include:
- Blockchain-based solutions
- Investing in fintech
- Future of CeFi
Ticket information and registration for CoinAgenda Middle East + Africa can be found here.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to blockbuild weekly digest for updates.