Clean Tech Hub supported and funded by All On has launched the 2nd cohort of its incubation program for renewable energy startups in Nigeria.
This application is open to early-stage startups owned and located in Nigeria, with a proven track record in design, development and scaling of renewable energy innovations, especially in the Niger Delta.
The aim of the program is to build a pipeline of renewable energy businesses with the capacity to scale as well as, bridge Nigeria’s energy access gap especially as it pertains to the unserved and underserved.
The 6-month incubation program by Clean Tech Hub will foster innovative ideas that address the energy access gap that plagues underserved and unserved communities in Nigeria, by building a pipeline of Nigerian off-grid energy businesses and supporting them to prove the viability of their businesses.
Eligibility for the program
- You MUST not have applied for any other All On funded program.
- Must have graduated from an accredited tertiary level institution.
- You must have access to a laptop and a data-enabled device.
- You must be able to participate all through the required program duration.
- You must be a Nigerian-owned business (businesses that impact the Niger Delta are strongly encouraged to apply).
NB: Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Benefits of the program
- $10,000 funding
- Business development support including consulting and advisory services
- Enterprise management training to develop personal, professional and commercial skill
- Many networking and growth opportunities to help startups develop
How to apply
Renewable energy startups in Nigeria can go ahead to apply here. The deadline for application is Friday, May 7, 2021.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild.africa weekly digest for updates.