Blockchain.com has opened applications for the position of Android Engineer.
The company is the world’s leading software platform for digital assets that offers the largest production blockchain platform in the world.
Blockchain.com needs an engineer to join the company’s engineering team that creates high-quality software that empowers users across the world. The role is a remote position.
- Selected applicants will join the company’s team that is building bitcoin wallets for users across the globe.
- Write well-tested code for an app that can be viewed on Google Play.
- He/She must have the ability to collaborate with team members while solving the most challenging crypto problems.
In addition to having a high level of integrity, applicants must possess the following:
- At least 2 years experience working with Java/Kotlin and Android SDK with at least one app in the store.
- He/She must be experienced in reactive programming(knowledge of RxJava is a bonus)
- Full-time salary based on experiencee
For more information, you can check here.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild.africa/blockchain weekly digest for updates.