The Apple Entrepreneur Camp is open for applications. The Camp is open to developers and founders who are black.
The application process will come in four parts
- Uploads and prompts for written responses
- Details about the applying organization
- Details about the app and development team (which may include a download or demo link and about three screenshots/wireframes that best illustrate the user experience)
- Future plans and a description of what you would like to gain from participating in the program
You can also choose the dates you would like to apply and provide any additional comments.
Benefits of participation
- The Apple Entrepreneur Camp will offer successful applicants:
- A twelve-month membership in the Apple Developer Program
- One-on-one code-level guidance from Apple engineers
- Access to the Apple Entrepreneur Camp alumni network which comprises world-class group of leaders
- At least, one year of support from an Apple Developer representative
Eligibility for participation
Applications are open to developers from all over the world with the opportunity for up to three members of your organization to attend.
To qualify for participation, your organization must:
- Have a black founder, co-founder, or CEO
- Have a black Hispanic/Latinx indigenous female developer that is proficient in Swift or Objective-C
- Each must be 18 years of age as at the time of application or older, be proficient in English, and be able to attend the entire duration of the program together.
- Have a developed app or functional build that you can demo live
Applications will be reviewed based on the commitment to development for Apple platforms using the latest Apple technologies; the content of written responses to the questions on the application form; and the uniqueness and innovativeness of the app.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Apply here.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild weekly digest for updates