Avaissance is launching the first Artist in Residence program (“AIR Program”) that gives creators the opportunity to focus on a personal creative project by providing funding, a professional mentor, and dedicated support from the Avalanche ecosystem.
Avaissance is Avalanche’s groundbreaking new initiative to incubate the next generation of digital artists.
The expansive program’s goal is to foster a space for creators to explore new ideas, leverage the latest Web3 technology, build meaningful relationships, and launch game-changing careers.
Criteria for participation
- Create 1 collection (7+ pieces) on Avalanche
- Artists are expected to pursue their creative endeavors and keep an open mind to the potential of Web3 in their careers. By joining the AIR Program, you will become a part of a community and ecosystem. They highly encourage artists to attend mentor workshops to grow knowledge, foster community, and keep each other accountable. Everyone is responsible for maintaining a positive environment and being mindful of one another’s space.
The Artist in Residence (AIR) Program is open to digital artists around the world, working in every medium.
To be selected, you must:
- Have the desire to explore Web3 and join the Avalanche ecosystem
- Be a community builder and a representative of your community/region and share your creative process
- 6 Months length of residency
- Applications from artists living in the following countries: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, and the Crimea, Donetsk People’s Republic, and Luhansk People’s Republic regions of Ukraine will unfortunately not be accepted.
How to apply
You can apply here. The deadline for application is Friday, April 28, 2023.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to blockbuild weekly digest for updates.