Techstyle for Social Good 2021 has opened applications for students who are innovating globally.
The program facilitated by Mills Fabrica aims to create a positive environmental and social impact that is incorporating agrifood technology or apparel/textiles.
The Agrifood tech innovation include:
- Supply chain include- agritech, transparency, logistics, distribution and packaging
- New food retail – food apps, innovative kitchen and retail solutions
- Alternative foods/ ingredients/ new food brands
Apparel/Textile innovations include:
- Materials & products innovations
- Sustainable platforms & circular models
- Sustainable supply chain & production
Techstyle for Social Good is raising awareness to drive ideas for a better platform for a partnership to support creative innovation and social impact by incubating and offering opportunities for students looking to advancing their development.
Eligibility for participation
- Individual and group entries with max. 5 members are welcome
- At least 1 team member must be current students or graduated in the last 3 years
- At least 1 team member must be available to participate in the final competition
Contestants need to submit a portfolio which consists of:
250-word summary (1,600 characters in MS Word format)
A presentation deck (max. 15 slides in PDF format)
1-2 minutes video (video file in MP4 format):
Benefits of participation
- Joining the incubation program
- Mentorship session
- Access to Fabrica’s community
- Prize money
NB: The prize money is divided into 3 sections
Grand Prize (Valued HKD 183,400)
Special Prize (HKD 76,650)
Community Prize ( HKD 5,000)
How to apply
Interested participants can apply here. The deadline for application is before Saturday, July 31, 2021.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild weekly digest for updates
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to blockbuild weekly digest for updates