The WFP Innovation Challenge accepts application on rolling basis multiple times throughout the year.
Apply to receive equity-free funding, mentorship and access to the world’s largest humanitarian organization.
Benefits pf participation
- Funding (US $100,000 in equity-free funding)
- Access to WFP Operations
- Hands-On Support
- Networking with partners to accelerate implementation
- Selected solutions will be able to apply for the WFP Sprint Programme, a six-month acceleration programme that may qualify for further funding and support.
If you are a start-up, the following are required:
- Your start-up must be incorporated at the time of application. It can be for profit or not-for-profit.
- Your innovation must at least be at the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) stage. Proof-of-concept and initial traction is preferred.
- Your solution should be financially viable.
- Your proposal must show how working with WFP will serve your long-term strategy.
If you are a WFP employee, the following are required:
- Your team must have evidence of Country Office support and management buy-in.
- You are encouraged to apply, regardless of your contract type or function.
- We accept applications from WFP employees who are collaborating with NGOs, government or private sectors.
How to apply
Do you have an innovation that can end hunger as a startup or WFP Employee? Click here to apply for the WFP Innovation Challenge.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild weekly digest for updates