The Masschallenge FinTech Program is dedicated to supporting mid to late-stage fintech founders on their journey to scale their companies.
The program goes beyond traditional mentorship, offering strategic advising from their network of corporate partners who bring deep industry knowledge and insights.
Coupled with a curriculum designed to prepare startup founders for scaling and engaging with corporate partners, they provide targeted guidance on operational efficiency, strategic partnerships, compliance, and market expansion.
The program also offers invaluable mentorship access from investors and venture capitalists from their robust MassChallenge ecosystem who can provide valuable guidance on fundraising, investor relations, and growth strategies.
Benefits of participation
- Warm introductions to the global investors – with zero equity taken
- One-on-ones with their industry experts to strengthen your enterprise readiness as you scale
- Outcomes-driven partnerships between enterprises and startups
- Solutions to the challenges that startups and enterprises face are backed by corporate C-Suite support, budget, and resources
Eligibility for participation
- While MassChallenge supports a wide array of early to late-stage startups – the FinTech program is designed to support mid-late stage companies that possess a validated product/solution ready for scaling
- For their in-person accelerator program, they do require that you (or a founding team member) be in attendance for all mandatory, in person events. Dates will be published by OCT 2023; and their Matchmaking Interview Process with Corporate Partners, for selected Startups, will be held in person, on January 16th– 19th, 2024 in the MassChallenge office in Seaport-Boston, MA.
How to apply
Click here to apply for the Masschallenge FinTech Program. The deadline for application is Tuesday, October 24, 2023.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild.africa weekly digest for updates.