Applications for the third edition of the Impact Investors Foundation (IIF) Annual Deal Summit and the preparatory Investment Readiness Accelerator is open.
The program provides assistance for business development necessary to scale ventures making an impact and also inclusive business companies while linking them with investors.
In collaboration with Impact Amplifier, IIF will hold the Annual Deal Summit on Tuesday, November 30, 2021, and seeks enterprises ready for investment.
Impact Amplifier will facilitate the program with a focus on bridging the investment gap while also preparing them for investment before the kick-off of the event.
Who should apply?
- Impact enterprises
- Inclusive businesses
- Any for-profit social purpose companies
Objectives of the event
- To ready social entrepreneurs for investment
- Expose and match participants to investors
- Drive quality deal flows
- Support impact investment in the pipeline
- Gain knowledge of Impact Investing and understand what impact investors want
Criteria for participation
- Applicants must have been operating for more than two years
- Applying venture must be commercially viable
- Not have raised over US$5 million externally
- Seek ticket size between US$200,000 – US$5m
- Must have a senior company executive willing to take a substantial role in training
How to apply
Is your business working to address a social or environmental challenge in Nigeria? Are you trying to raise capital to scale your business? If yes, apply here.
The deadline for application is Sunday, August 15, 2021. Selections will be made on Monday, September 6, 2021
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild weekly digest for updates