Ladies Startups League is a program for female-led early-stage startups that aims at supporting the validation and scaling of their business ideas and also taking these ventures into the next level of growth.
The program is powered by icealex Hub in partnership with Knowledge Officer and supported by the British Council in the framework of its ‘Leadership for Gender Equity program.
The main objective of the program is to increase the advancement and retention of female leaders, increasing knowledge of all levels of business and entrepreneurship for female entrepreneurs and gender equality in the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Benefits of the program
- Two months of free technical support
- Guidance from mentors and experts in business basics
- One-on-one mentoring from business and social impact experts to support each startup personally on their way to success
- Get access to a strong network of experts, investors, and entrepreneurs
- Intensive workshops to grow your business skills with our mentors, who are high-class professionals, experts & founders will be on your side for the whole 2-months
- Training sessions, skills sharing, and getting access to events
How to apply
Are you an African female entrepreneur ready to take the next step, apply here for the Ladies Startups League V2.0. The deadline for application is Friday, April 2, 2021.
About icealex Hub
icealex is a community-driven technology innovation hub with a strong social and environmental commitment.
The hub provides an enabling ecosystem for action-oriented minds co-creating sustainable solutions for local challenges in Alexandria, Egypt.
icealex offers a variety of services for the private sector, Government and civil society.
Amongst these services are consultation & mentoring, high-end training workshops, impact programs, co-working facilities, and rapid prototyping and manufacturing services.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild weekly digest for updates.