Applications are currently opened for Future Food Fellowship 2021. The aim of the fellowship is to gather industrial and academic research around the Future Food (A Swiss Research Initiative).
With this programme, the overall aim is to create solutions that address issues around nutrition.
Successful fellows must be able to demonstrate the ability to engage in economic or scientific issues around all the space of food and nutrition science.
The fellowship will offer personal research funds to allow fellows to carry out their research in detail.
Benefits of the fellowship
The Future Food Fellowship offers not more than CHF 390,000 for the three-year grant duration as well as social security contributions.
Eligibility for the fellowship
- Applicants are welcomed from any parts of the world with no age restriction
- Applicants must be holders of PhD or must have completed it before September 30, 2021
- Those with completed doctorate degree must have got it, given a maximum of three years
- Applicants must have no connection whatsoever with either ETH Zurich or EPFL during the course of the programme
- All application document must be presented in the English Language
- The research project must comply with the ethics of research integrity
The main criteria for the fellowship include:
- The proposal for the project fits the specified topic
- The proposed project will pose a practical impact to the industry partners
How to Apply
Applicants who have satisfied the aforementioned criteria for selection can go ahead to apply here. The proposals must be submitted using the online submission tool.
Applicants should also note that strict adherence to page limits on the proposal must be complied with. The deadline for application is Wednesday, March 31, 2020.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild.africa weekly digest for updates.