The Financial Times’ FT x Cardano Blockchain Challenge, in collaboration with Project Catalyst, Seedstars, and FT Talent, is on a quest to find and interact with companies interested in exploiting the Cardano Blockchain platform and community.
The selected entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to attend a 3-day Bootcamp, connect with Seedstars’ network of mentors, and receive tech perks during the program.
The winner of the global competition will be given priority access to Seedstars’ International Ventures Fund. In addition, 24 startups will be chosen for a three-month Acceleration Program.
Benefits of participation
- Knowledge is readily available (partaking in 3 days boot camp, 1-1 mentorship sessions)
- Cardano community access
- Seedstars’ network of coaches and investors is available to you.
- Short-track admission to Seedstars International Ventures Fund
- FT Talent by Financial Times offers a visibility package
- Seedstars International Ventures Fund Fast Track
- 3-month Acceleration Program participation
- Visibility of package
How to apply
Do you want to join the blockchain accelerator? Visit here to apply. The application closes Thursday, May 31, 2022.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to blockbuild weekly digest for updates.