100x is looking for the next generation of social unicorns – organisations affecting positive change on the scale of billions.
100x Impact Accelerator Program is empowering radical thinkers everywhere to deliver the most impact at scale with world-class research in a world-class accelerator.
How? They work together to define your endgame. They reveal groundbreaking ways to amplify your impact – not through endless fundraising – but through tangible, results-driven models like government adoption, digitisation and open-source solutions.
The 100x Impact Accelerator Program is hybrid and spans 12 weeks. One leader from your organisation must be able to attend two sponsored trips to the London HQ in person.
The trip will last 2-4 days. You will then be expected to participate virtually for the rest of the programme The team will cover transit and visa costs associated with UK travel.
Please note, that the 100x Impact Accelerator programme is delivered in English, and you must have a reliable internet connection. If this is an issue, they offer a small stipend to support internet access so that you can fully engage in the programme.
You are delivering impact in at least one of the eight impact areas:
- Climate and Environment
- Happiness and Wellbeing
- Equitable Economies
- Health and Social Care
- New Frontiers
- Refugees and Cohesion
Benefits of participation
- £150,000 in catalytic capital
- 12 Weeks Impact Accelerator programme
- World-class support and bespoke mentors
- Cohorts of like-minded social entrepreneurs
- Summit Day celebration and connecting ventures
- Alumni Membership long-term access to the community
They do not fund
- Ideas or pre-pilot stage ventures
- Ventures that do not plan to scale their impact to achieve their mission
- Projects housed within an established, mature ventures (unless there is a plan to spin out)
- Government bodies, network bodies, grant-making foundations, financing intermediaries (unless direct end users), or similar entities
Criteria for participation
- A clear demonstration of a mission-driven approach that places impact at the forefront of the venture’s activities. You may be structured as a non-profit or a for-profit – they don’t mind!
- You can be registered and/or operating from anywhere in the world.
- your solution is already in the market
- you have data evidence suggesting that your model is having its intended impact
- You have reached at least 10,000 end-users via either a direct B2C model or an indirect B2B or B2G (government) model
- Operating with a team of four or more full-time paid employees
- Has raised at least USD100,000 in capital from any source
How to apply
Click here to apply. The deadline for application is Monday, January 29, 2024.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild.africa weekly digest for updates