Nigeria Together Apart Hackathon is a driven theme-based hackathon inspired by Ericsson’s promise to keep Africa in motion.
Empowered by Ericsson the hackathon will engage innovators, entrepreneurs and disruptors of Nigeria to identify innovative and commercially viable solutions showcasing how innovation, technology and connectivity enable solutions from today’s challenges in creating tomorrow’s solutions.
Inspired by Ericsson’s promise to keep Africa in motion. Ericsson’s Nigeria Together Apart Hackathon is hacking for a connected future and solving global challenges.
The theme-based hackathon aims to identify innovative and commercially viable solutions showcasing the power of connectivity, digital technologies and 5G in Nigeria.
Eligibility for participation
- You must be a resident or citizen of Nigeria
- Only pre-formed teams with a preliminary idea, and with all team members meeting the eligibility criteria, will be selected to move forward to the hackathon
Benefits of participation
- Win an all-paid trip to Ericsson’s headquarter in Sweden
- Grasp the opportunity to meet and present your solution to the entrepreneurial community in Sweden
- Get the opportunity to develop and scale your solution
- Get access to a network and meet potential customers
How to apply
Learn more and apply to the hackathon here. The deadline for application is Sunday, July 31, 2022.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild weekly digest for updates