Are you ready to disrupt the industry, revolutionize finance, and make an impact in the ecosystem?
Join the Visa Accelerator program, an exciting 3-months journey to propel your startup towards unprecedented growth and recognition.
It’s time to unleash your entrepreneurial spirit and forge a path to success in the vibrant fintech landscape.
If you believe your company is building solutions in one or more of these areas, the Visa Accelerator program is looking for the best and brightest companies to address the following themes.
- Unlocking new payment flows
- Embedded finance
- Empowering merchants and SMEs
- Payment infrastructure enablers
- The future of finance
- Sustainable and inclusive finance
Benefits of participation
- Knowledge and expertise
- Visa Specific training
- Funding (investment opportunity by Visa, Plug and Play, and the wider Venture Capital community)
- Product perks ( Credits from Google Cloud, HubSpot, and others worth over $200,000)
The program will be delivered in a hybrid format and will last for 3-months in total. It will include an onboarding week, 10 virtual focus weeks, an investor week and an in-person Demo Day. Other in-person events maybe be organized during the duration of the program such as city meetups or other country or regional events.
Eligibility for participation
If your team has already designed a minimum viable product related to the proposed areas designed a minimum viable product related to the proposed challenges or has a market-ready solution, you are the right fit for the program.
- Stage – Seed to Series A startups with at least an MVP
- Solution – Building a solution addressing one of the themes
- Traction – Market tested solution that has gained traction
- Geography – Existing operations in Africa or demonstrated commitment to expanding in Africa
How to apply
The deadline for application is Friday, August 25, 2023. Click here to apply.
Don’t miss important articles during the week. Subscribe to techbuild.africa weekly digest for updates.